Terms and Conditions
Last updated: October 23, 2017
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with the Ultimate Drives mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Apex Leisure Group GmbH, Neugutstrasse 16, 8304 Wallisellen, Switzerland, (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Services are intended solely for persons who are 13 years old or older. If you are under the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
In order to access certain functionality of the Services, you may be required to pay Premium membership fees. Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set on an annual basis with one year as a minimum subscription term.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you or we cancel it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, modify the Subscription fees. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Cancellation of Premium Subscription
You may cancel your Premium membership by visiting your “Account” page. If you signed up through the Google Play or iTunes store, you may cancel your Premium membership by downgrading through the corresponding store. The cancellation of a Premium membership will go into effect at the end of your current billing cycle. When your Premium membership ends, your account will remain and become a free membership. You can renew your subscription at any time without opening a new account, provided that Premium membership fees may have increased.
You may deactivate your account at any time by contacting us. You may request deletion of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once deactivated, your account, activities and profile cannot be reinstated.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by us on a case-by-case basis and granted in our sole discretion.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, create derivative works from and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person.
We may, in our sole discretion, screen, monitor, refuse or remove any Content, or remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available on the Services. You agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content available in connection with the Services, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not endorse, Content posted on the Services. If your Content violates these Terms, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content. As between you and us, any Content will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of Content. You acknowledge and agree that your relationship us is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other type of special relationship, and that your decision to submit any Content does not place us in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public, including with regard to your Content. Your Content will not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part other than as set forth in the , and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content you provide.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in suspension or termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell for any commercial purposes any portion of the Services, use of the Services or access to Content. You may not use the Service, or assist or encourage any other party, to engage in any of the following Prohibited Activities:
- Copying, framing or mirroring any part of the Services;
- Accessing the Services to monitor its availability, performance or functionality;
- Permitting any third party to access the Services;
- Using, copying, modifying, creating a derivative work of, reverse engineering, decompiling or otherwise attempting to extract the source code of the software underlying the Services or any part thereof, unless expressly permitted or required by law, and in any case, without requesting prior written permission from us;
- Publishing, transmitting, distributing or storing content, material, information or data that: (1) is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful or that advocates violence; (2) is harmful to or interferes with the Services or any third party’s networks, equipment, applications, services or websites (e.g., viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.); (3) infringes, dilutes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any privacy, intellectual property, publicity or other personal rights including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information (including unauthorized use of domain names); or (4) is fraudulent or contains false, deceptive or misleading statements, claims or representations (such as “phishing”);
- Attempting to disrupt, degrade, impair or violate the integrity or security of the Services or the computers, services, Accounts or networks of any other party (including, without limitation, “hacking,” “denial of service” attacks, etc.), including any activity that typically precedes attempts to breach security such as scanning, probing or other testing or vulnerability assessment activity, or engaging in or permitting any network or hosting activity that results in the blacklisting or other blockage of our internet protocol space;
- Avoiding payment of charges or fees payable by you with respect to the Services;
- Committing any act that may be harmful to minors;
- Distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Using any automated system, including, without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to us than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional web browser;
- Taking any action that imposes, or may impose, at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names and information about users of the Services, from the Services;
- Using the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- Accessing any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Services;
- Submitting to the Services or to us any personally identifiable information, except as necessary for the establishment and operation of your account;
- Submitting to the Services or to us any information that may be protected from disclosure by applicable law;
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein;
- Violating any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encouraging any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services; or
- Executing any form of network monitoring or running a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Service’s servers or any data not intended for you.
You understand that you are responsible for any charges associated with sending communications via your device. You hereby acknowledge that you have the right to communicate with your contacts via the Services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you are authorized to create your account, whether individually or on behalf of an organization; (ii) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms; (iii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Services does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; and (iv) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Services.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” of email@example.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain our and our licensors’ exclusive property . The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Switzerland and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
You agree that we may, under certain serious circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and/or access to the Services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the Terms or other incorporated agreements, policies or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any portion thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, and/or (g) non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your account may include (x) removal of access to all offerings within the Services, (y) deletion of your information, files and Content associated with your account, and (z) barring of further use of the Services. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Services. The following Sections shall survive termination of your account and/or the Terms: Content, Copyright Policy, Intellectual Property, Limitation of Liability, Disclaimer and Governing Law.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall we, nor our directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
We and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.